Saturday 11 February 2017

Caribbean Cruise 3 & 4


Good Saturday morning everyone. I can't believe it, Ive been home for over a  week since my cruise. Time does fly. Oh well lets go on with the cruise

Monday, 7:00 and the Carnival Vista just arrived at Grand Turk. I love this place but maryLou is getting bored going here all the time. This has been our fifth time.


































I needed to buy two photo books while I was here. That's one of the reasons that I love this place. I know where to get my photo books.


After I bought my books, maryLou & I sat down near the large pool. 































                                                                                                                            I'm not sure what MaryLou was looking at but what ever it was she was interesting.

















 Oh Ya, it was me, you good looking guy. You can laugh now my friends. Ha,ha,ha.

This time we had to get to our ship. Today the Vista was leaving Grand Turk at 2:00 and the ship's horn went saying you guys only have a half an hour and we'll be leaving. I always worry about these things. 
Tonight is Elegant Night. 

 Remember last year's cruise when I opened my luggage and founf out that I had forgotten my suit coat. Well not this year.












You will now meet our dinner mates 
















                                                               Gary & his wife Linda. Linda was a wonder. She had so many different physical problems even to have had her heart stopped three times but she still is here. She was a hoot and I really likes her.

















 Charles & his wife Rose from London, Ontario. After talking with these two wonderful people, Charles told me that he had spent some time in Harrow & MaGregor and even Amherstburg and Amherstburg is why I live. Amazing isn't it
















                                                                                                                             These two enjoyable women come from New York. They came from Poland and they told us their names but there was no way that I could remember how to spell their names. Sorry ladies, your names were so large and confusing that I didn't even want to try to write your names.

Every Elegant Night there are many places to get your picture taken. Marylou & I always buy one beautiful photo to save of each cruise and this is the one.

 
                                                            I love getting this photo.

Next day La Romana

 Docking at La Romana































                                                                MaryLou met a friend as she entered the building

 and I met a friend also as we left the building. 
La Romana doesn't have much unless you plan on an taking an excursion in Dominican Republic.
We just walked around and the went back to the ship 
























 These birds, I think they are peacocks. This man was making all different shapes and sizes of them and most interesting thing was he creating the in front of us by only using a large machete, I said a machete that he would hit on the floor to gain his attention. He was amazing.








Time for us to get back on the ship while others get off.













 Time to get some lunch. maybe a "  Guy's Burger Joints " on the Lido deck. Yum, yum. See ya later. Next port,      Curacao.

                                                     In the Lobby of the Carnival Vista

                             Cruisin Paul

6 comments:

  1. I love your pink tie you wore on formal night. Really set off your suit.

    I love Grand Turk. I could spend some time there and be very happy.

    I'm so happy you enjoyed your cruise.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know Sandee, there is something about Grand Turk that I love. I've been there 5 times and I still want to go back. I totally agree with you my friend.

      Cruisin paul

      Delete
  2. You two are a lovely couple, i'm so glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Mimi. I think we are a lovely couple and yes we did have a great time on this cruise.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete
  3. You and MaryLou are a beautiful couple. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancy. MaryLou & I did enjoy this 11th cruise and I'm planning on my 12th soon.

      Cruisin Paul

      Delete